One of those abducted is believed to be a Briton.
The Senate sang a new tune on Friday when it reacted to the decision of the Board of the Securities and Exchange Commission to approve the 2013 budget of the commission without recourse to the National Assembly.
Federal government has commenced dualisation of the four sections of Lokoja-Benin road in parts to two companies at the sum of N22.7billion just as it flagged off the project.
President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation to commence disciplinary action against the Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Force, AlhajiAbdulrasheedMaina, for absconding from duty.
… Moves To Control South West PDP
SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, (THEWILL) – National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur Friday moved to fully wrestle the control of the South West from former President Olusegun Obasanjo with the dissolution of the Exco of the South West and the removal of the National Auditor of the party, Chief Bode Mustapha, an Obasanjo loyalist, from office.
- Akume Dragged To Court Over Alleged Certificate Forgery
- Court Rejects Maina's Bid To Stop Arrest
- Jonathan Orders Immediate Action Against Maina For AWOL
- PDP: Vice President Sambo, G84 In Crucial Meeting
- FG, states, councils share N575.464b
- FCTA sets up committee for Apo Resettlement Scheme
- No duty waiver for private jet owners -FG
- ITF Bill tears House apart … moves to ban use of foreign currencies for transactions
- Presidency not shielding Maina- Abati
- Lawmakers Walk Out On Ihedioha, Protest Deputy Speaker's High-handedness
- REPS DIRECT CBN TO BAN DOLLAR DENOMINATED LOCAL TRANSACTIONS
- Presidency: Jonathan Not Backing Maina
- Stay Away From Partisan Politics, Sultan Advises Monarchs
- IGP redeploys 33 CPs … charges them to show dedication and efficiency
- Senate gives Jonathan two days ultimatum to sack Maina
- GANG UP AGAINST PDP WILL FAIL, SAYS EX-OYO GOV
- PDP BEHIND PLOT TO EXCLUDE BUHARI FROM PRESIDENTIAL RACE
- Maina Must Go, Senate Tells Jonathan
- NNPC To Refund N6.3trn Unremitted IGR To FG
- SSS Has Doctored My Statement, Suspected Terrorist Tells Court
Page 27 of 108