President Goodluck Jonathan has disclosed that the Nigerian troop will be deployed before next week to Mali to help restore peace to that country.
Jonathan disclosed this when he hosted members of the diplomatic corps resident in Nigeria to cocktail yesterday evening.
National Assembly says it should not be blamed for the delay in signing the 2013 budget, saying it has done its part by passing it.
Speaking to reporters in Abuja on Monday, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, said it was normal for the budget to undergo some bureaucratic processes after passage.
A man like Mr Peter Obi who has ardent admirers as well as dedicated critics is an interesting study any day.
- Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped By Gunmen
- Arepo Pipeline Explosion Won't Cause Fuel Scarcity, NNPC Assures
- Arepo Explosions: NNPC officials aiding, abetting vandals - Amosun
- Jonathan lambasts disintegration advocates
- ACN TO FG: NIGERIA MUST USE ELECTRONIC VOTING IN 2015
- OPPOSITION ELEMENTS JEALOUS OF AREGBESOLA'S ACHIEVEMENTS - AKERE
- I'm Not Interested In Oyinlola's Job, Says Oni
- JTF Arrests Top Boko Haram Member In Maiduguri
- Nigeria Won't Break, Jonathan Assures
- N17m Scam: EFCC Docks Kaduna Deputy Speaker Monday
- I'm not interested in Oyinlola's job - Oni
- ACN is destroying Public Service in S/West States, PDP cries out
- Imo govt sets up three panels to probe Ohakim’s tenure
- FG Fines Owners Of Toxic Waste Laden Vessel $1 million
- SSS Arrest Wanted Boko Haram Chieftain In Residence Of Former Rep
- FG sets up committee to probe electricity subsidy
- Again, Passenger Nabbed At MMIA Lagos With $767,500
- S/West PDP berates Fayemi for calling Ekiti people rumour monger, demands apology
- FG worried over accumulation of debt in power sector
- Jubilation In Edo Govt House As Supreme Court Upholds Oshiomhole's Appeal
Page 113 of 344