HOW TO APPLY FOR R350 UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT
Today Nigerianewsdaily Technologies would be looking at how to apply for South Africa’s R350 COVID 19 UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT, giving you step by step details on how you can go about your application.
The 2020 COVID 19 pandemic has its effects on so many’s countries economy with one of African’s best country not being left out.
With over 2.39 million COVID 19 cases and and 86 Thousand cases.
In other to reduce the rising number of COVID 19 cases in country.
The South Africa President President Cyril Ramaphosa, issued a fresh lockdown,
Which is definitely reducing the amount of COVID 19 cases in the country.
Though with the fresh lock down it would definitely affect the economic growth of the country which it has already started affecting it.
With this the South African Government came out with an idea to support their citizen who are sitting at home and who are also unemployed because of the COVID 19 lock down with a grant of R350.
Which would be paid to various citizens of the country who are unemployed as long as you have reached 18 of age.
So today we are going to show you how you can apply how the grant.
REQUIREMENT FOR THE COVID 19 R350 UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT
Before you would be eligible to apply for the South Africa unemployment grant, this are some of the requirement below.
- Above the age of 18
- Unemployed (not receiving any income of salary)
- Not receiving any social grant
- Not receiving any unemployment insurance benefits
- Does not qualify to receive any insurance benefits
- not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- not a resident in a government funded or subsidised institution.
THINGS NEEDED FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE R350 COVID 29 GRANT
Anybody who is looking for a way to apply for the South Africa unemployment grant these are some of the compulsory documents needed.
- National identity number
- Name and Surname of the the applicant captured in an ID card.
- Disability (If Any)
- Banking Details (Bank name, Account Name and Account Number) of the applicant.
- Contact (Mobile Phone Number) if the applicant.
- Proof of residence.
ESTIMATED TIME OF HOW LONG IT WOULD LAST
According to the south african government the payment for the COVID 19 R350 UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT is to commence in the month of May.
The payment of the grant is to last for at least 6 too 8 months.
And it is for only citizens of the country who do not have any source of receiving income (which is salary) and are above the age of 18.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAS R350 COVID 19 UNEMPLOYMENT GRANT
- Send a WhatsApp message to 082 046 8553
- The Applicants will be asked to provide their personal details which would be sent after the number receives your message
- A OTP (One Time Pin) and website link would be sent together to you.
- You click on the website link.
- A space would be provided for you on the website, where you input the OTPbpin that was earlier sent to you.
- Then you click on verify.
- You then provide youe National Identity number and name.
- You will now be asked you should confirm the details you earlier provided in the chat.
- Read the terms and conditions sent to you, the you click AGREE.
You can also apply using this method;
- WhatsApp message to 082 046 8553 (no longer the Department of Health WhatsApp line on 060 012 3456, on which initial tests were conducted)
- Email to SRD@sassa.gov.za, which automatically sends back a form to fill in
- A USSD code, by dialling *134*7737# from a cell phone
Just for more information on the grant visit https://www.sassa.gov.za/Pages/COVID-19_SRD_Grant.aspx
HOW PAYMENT ARE PAID OUT
Payment of the South Africa COVID 19 unemployment grant is usually paid to the bank account provided by each applicant.
But in a case where by the applicant does not have a bank account.
Provide them with bank where you want to receive your money.
Using an ATM
Simple and easy.
And thats it on
How To Apply For South Africa’s R350 COVID 19 unemplpyment grant.
For any more question just leave a comment on our comment box below.